Skip to content
- Download the latest Startspot ONE “Free” or Startspot ONE “Portal” .img-file from Startspot.org.
- Check that the SHA256 of your download matches the SHA256 that is listed on Startspot.org. If not: download the .img-file again. If yes: proceed with step 3.
- Restore the Startspot ONE microSD card with the .img-file.
- (Optionally) Configure your Startspot ONE accordingly to the manual in your delivery.
- Slot the Startspot ONE microSD card into the microSD card slot on your Startspot ONE, which will fit only one way.
- Turn on and boot your Startspot ONE.
- Connect to your Startspot ONE via Wi-Fi.